Islamic SMS provides an Islamic orientated SMS Service to the people of South Africa, for the mercy of Allah SWT.
Only R50 /pm
to receive a daily hadith sms to learn, memorise and practice on the teachings of our Beloved Nabi Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم)
Remember the Palestinians in your duas!
We are in dire need of Allah’s Mercy!
Did you know ? About Palestine
- THAT, when the Palestine Problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 90% of the population of Palestine were Arabs, and that there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine?
- THAT, more than half of the Jews living in Palestine at that time were recent immigrants, who had come to Palestine in the preceding decades in order to escape persecution in Europe?… And that less than 5% of the population of Palestine were native Palestinian Jews?
Conditions of Zakaat
Scholars have established specific conditions or requirements for Zakat to be incumbent on the individual. Some of these conditions are related to the person that pays the Zakat and others to the property itself.
Zakah is only incumbent on Muslims. This is because it is one of the pillars of Islam. Allah says, “Take from their wealth a sadaqah in order to purify them and sanctify them with it, and invoke Allah for them. Verily! Your invocations are a source of security for them.” [9:103]
Objectives of Islamic SMS
- Improve our communities knowledge of ahadeeth and make dua that we all practice upon the ahadeeth, Insha’Allah
- Maximise subscribers to Islamic SMS to assist the Al Quds Foundation to carry out humanitarian efforts worldwide.
- Advertise on our website for free. You can e-mail your advertisement to us and we will place it on our website.
We are endorsed by the Al Quds Foundation.
We are continually looking out for young vibrant Muslim people who feel they can work in an environment dedicated to an Islamic way of life. We are in the process of working on a strategy to recruit Independent Agents throughout the country. We hope to be done with this soon. Insha-Allah Contact us for further information.